- GOP Budget Would Cut Federal Deficit Largely Through Medicare Privatization
- But Ranking GOPers have Started Backing Away From That Plan.
- Without Privatization, Budget Wouldn’t Deliver Robust Cuts To The Deficit
vruz: okay, this is very simple to understand:
1) it fails to deliver on the promise of budget cuts
2) it does deliver a lot of pain, especially to those most in need
pain without benefit. on the poor.
therefore it is either:
1) fundamentally evil
2) or too stupid to be taken seriously
3) also, alternatively: both evil and stupid.